William T. Hart
William T. Hart, MD, FAASM
Dr. Hart has practiced Sleep Medicine for 18 yrs in both the Clinical and Academic arenas of Sleep Medicine.
Current Appointments include:
- Adjunct Clinical Professor at the Stanford School of Medicine in the Department of Sleep Medicine. Teaching role in the Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- University of the Pacific, Sacramento
- Physician Assistant Program Guest lecturer for Sleep Medicine Education
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine Education
- Subcommittee on Education.
- Medical Director of the Sutter Bay Medical Foundation
- Sleep Disorders Center in Santa Cruz, CA
- He has multiple Patents awarded for oral appliance therapies and positive air pressure devices and he has a history of active participation with the American Academy of Sleep Dentistry working with Dentists and oral appliances
He is an actively lectures on Sleep Medicine topics to High Tech companies, Medical support groups, Schools and the Transportation Industry.
These diverse experiences in Sleep Education, Clinical Practice, Collegial interactions with Dentists and Midlevel providers and with Industry leads to his desire to improve the Sleep Health of all Californians.