February 2020 Newsletter
Thrive with California Sleep Society membership collaboration or simply Survive
13th ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
The 2020 Symposium will be held on September 25-26, 2020, at the Courtyard Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station in San Diego (same venue as the 2018 Symposium). See you there!
- Education events in sleep medicine
- Contact listings with other sleep professionals
- Local networking opportunities
- Shared insights into sleep legislation and legislative advocacy
- CSS Newsletter and opinion pieces
- Discount on CSS annual meeting
- Ability to place ads or publish articles in Newsletter
- Listing in California membership directory
The Sleep Tech Paradox
By: Jonathan Sherrill, BA, RST, RPSGT
What are the effects of working the graveyard shift, how can sleep techs take better care of themselves, and why do they call this a graveyard shift anyhow?
CSS turns the spotlight on members to highlight how they are making a difference and how they have benefitted from CSS membership. Share your story!
To be highlighted in the CSS Newsletter, please reach out to Patrick Moday at firstname.lastname@example.org who will coordinate a brief interview.