May 2018 Newsletter
11th ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION OPEN!
Event registration is open for the 11th Annual Educational Symposium to be held on September 28-29, 2018, at the Courtyard by Marriott Liberty Station located in San Diego, California.
Register now and save!
Exhibitors, don’t miss out. Secure your spot at one of the 30 tables today!
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Membership Benefits Include:
1. Education events in sleep medicine
2. Contact listings with other sleep professionals
3. Local networking opportunities
4. Shared insights into sleep legislation and legislative advocacy
5. CSS Newsletter and opinion pieces
6. Discount on CSS annual meeting
7. Ability to place ads or publish articles in Newsletter
8. Listing in California membership directory
Thrive with California Sleep Society membership collaboration or simply Survive
From Sleep Technologist to Device Regulatory Science: A Q&A with Heidy Cruz-Perales, BS, RRT, RCP
Edwin M. Valladares, M.S., RPSGT, RST
As the role of the sleep technologists evolves, so are the various paths sleep technologists are taking. I’ve noticed sleep technologists gravitate towards technical, managerial, business-industry and research settings. However, there’s a small niche that is usually overlooked, the field of regulatory science. I decided to interview a technologist who is acquiring these skills. I had the opportunity to sit with Mrs. Heidy Cruz-Perales, BS, RRT, RCP to discuss her growing role and career path.
Have an opening and looking for qualified candidates? Seeking a position with a reputable company in the sleep industry? Make the California Sleep Society Job Board your first stop! View open positions or contact us to post your listing!