December 2020 Newsletter
Thrive with California Sleep Society membership collaboration or simply Survive
14th Annual Educational Symposium: Save the Date
The 14th Annual Educational Symposium will be held on October 1-2, 2021 at the Courtyard Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station. We hope to see you there!
Membership Benefits Include:
- Education events in sleep medicine
- Contact listings with other sleep professionals
- Local networking opportunities
- Shared insights into sleep legislation and legislative advocacy
- CSS Newsletter and opinion pieces
- Discount on CSS annual meeting
- Ability to place ads or publish articles in Newsletter
- Listing in California membership directory
The Year 2020, Social Determinants of Health Amplified: Sleep Disparities
By: Robyn Woidtke, MSN, RN, RPSGT, CCSH
The country is in the midst of the worst public health crisis most of us have experienced. The health disparities which existed prior to COVID-19 have only been exacerbated by the virus.