January 2020 Newsletter
Thrive with California Sleep Society membership collaboration or simply Survive
13th ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
The 2020 Symposium will be held on September 25-26, 2020, at the Courtyard Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station in San Diego (same venue as the 2018 Symposium).
See you there!
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Membership Benefits Include:
1. Education events in sleep medicine
2. Contact listings with other sleep professionals
3. Local networking opportunities
4. Shared insights into sleep legislation and legislative advocacy
5. CSS Newsletter and opinion pieces
6. Discount on CSS annual meeting
7. Ability to place ads or publish articles in Newsletter
8. Listing in California membership directory
By: Andrew S. Binder, MD, FAASM, FCCP
When I ask an audience of non-sleep physicians how frequently, in a typical day in their office, they encounter a patient complaining about being tired, the response is “all the time!”