Quarterly Newsletter - Q3 2023
Thrive with California Sleep Society membership collaboration or simply Survive
16th Annual Educational Symposium
The 16th Annual Educational Symposium will take place at the Courtyard Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station, San Diego from October 6-7, 2023.
Sponsors, are you interested in giving away swag at the Symposium? If so, please reach out to Leigh Gallagher at [email protected].
Important upcoming dates:
- September 1 – standard registration rates end and late registration rates begin
- September 6 – discounted hotel rate ends
Membership Benefits include:
- Education events in sleep medicine
- Contact listings with other sleep professionals
- Local networking opportunities
- Shared insights into sleep legislation and legislative advocacy
- CSS Newsletter and opinion pieces
- Discount on CSS annual meeting
- Ability to place ads or publish articles in Newsletter
- Listing in California membership directory
Dementia and Sleep
By: Patrick Moday, BBA, RPSGT, RST, CCSH
You know, the first sign of dementia is when you repeat yourself. You know, the first sign of dementia is when you repeat yourself.
By: Jonathan Sherrill, RPSGT, RST
Community: A group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common. A feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests and goals.
We are a community of sleep professionals, but at times it does not feel like we have common attitudes, interests, and goals. What impacts are you experiencing in your sleep labs? Do you feel these are unique to you, or do you think that others in the same space are having these challenges too? What can we do together to solve them.