Company Name: California Center for Sleep Disorders
Job Title: Polysomnographic Technologist, Night, Full-time and Part-time
We are hiring! Join our Team:
California Center for Sleep Disorders is seeking a night Polysomnographic Technologist to join our amazing team. We have several labs located throughout the Bay Area. We are currently seeking both full time and part time positions. Please submit your resume today!
Sleep Techs are responsible for performing comprehensive polysomnographic testing and analysis, and associated interventions under the general supervision of both the Medical and Clinical Director. The ideal candidate must be dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care and be passionate about the field of sleep medicine.
- Work experience in a sleep lab
- Possesses appropriate state licenses and national credentials
- RPSGT/RST credentials are preferred
- Trainees will be considered if applicant holds certification as a Respiratory Therapist through the NBRC and RCB-CA
- Superior patient care skills
- Superior command of sleep disorders and sleep disorders testing
- Flexibility to be assigned work within the various locations
Under New Management:
We are pleased to announce that we are working with a talented new management. We are excited about these improvements and encourage former sleep techs to resubmit their resumes.
For more information on CCSD, check out www.californiasleepcenters.com
Interested persons should email their resume to: DeltaSleepManagement@gmail.com