Polysomnographic Technologist or Certified Respitory Therapist
Sleep Tech or CRT with sleep study experience
Full time and part time over night shifts available – 10 hours per shift
Our Clinic is a San Diego leader in outpatient diagnostic sleep testing. The Lab has earned an outstanding reputation for providing the highest quality sleep testing services, specialized and exceptional service, and award winning facilities. Our experienced staff and certified Sleep Technologist, Respiratory Therapists and support personnel are committed to providing the highest level of service, and quality outcomes. We are looking for qualified candidates to join our expanding team.
Polysomnography Tech Description
The Polysomnographic Technologist is responsible for laboratory set-up, patient hook-ups and performing and evaluating ambulatory and overnight polysomnograms. Functions independently to safely operate sophisticated medical equipment to record sleep and wake physiology. Your ability to work as a team player is needed to perform any and all of the tasks required of each shift. Each Tech is critical to the functioning of the whole team. Task sequence, methods and procedures are set per international standards guidelines and standards, as well as Sleep Clinic policy and procedures.
Polysomnography Tech Qualifications
- Certification by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologists, Respiratory Care Practitioner or equivalent
- Current BLS or CPR certification at time of hire
- Current registration with the Medical Board of California as a Polysomnographic Technologist or a Respiratory Care Practitioner or Respiratory Therapist.
- Prefer twelve (12) months of clinical experience as a Polysomnographic Technologist that includes on-site polysomnography duties performed as direct patient recording and/or scoring
- Experience implementing appropriate interventions for patient safety such as continuous and bi-level positive airway pressure, oxygen administration etc.
- We require a criminal background check upon hire and in compliance with California labor law
We offer a competitive pay rate, $21.00 to 30.00 hr. based on your skills and experience. Benefits for full-time staff include health insurance, PTO and 401K savings plan.
The Lab is centrally located in the Mission Valley area.
This opportunity is offered through Plaza Personnel Service, a permanent placement employment agency. Plaza Personnel has specialized in direct hire medical staffing for Doctors offices in the San Diego area since 1991. Please visit our website at PlazaPersonnelService.com
For other opportunities offered by Plaza Personnel as well as articles of interest please visit our blog at Plaza Personnel Service Blog and check back from time to time.
Look for Plaza Personnel on your favorite social media site… join the conversation and stay connected 🙂 Plaza Personnel Service Medical Staffing is on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Yelp, and LinkedIn . Check us out on your social media site.